Sunday 31 July 2011

Ooooppps

So...it seems i'm not doing very well at this blog thing!  Cannot believe it is the end of July already, what a busy month. 
I'm hoping to take part in a picture scavenger hunt during August which is hosted by postcards from the p.p. the list of photos to take has been published so I will be snap happy this month and will post them at the end of August.

I've set up a  facebook page to keep all my photos together of my crafty makes.

Just added this blanket to my page, I wanted to learn this wave stitch and once i'd started I decided to alternate the blue and white to make it into a baby blanket.   I used the encyclopedia of crochet techniques by Jan Eaton to learn the stitch and then off I went on my merrily little way.  No one in mind to give the blanket to at the mo, but i'm sure it will come in useful one day

No comments:

Post a Comment