Wednesday 4 January 2012

Advent Swop Round Up and a New Swop

Well I have a few things to 'tie up' from last year...I seem to have missed a LOT of posts over the last 2 weeks so busy catching up on all of those that it's time to log off before I've posted myself!

So to finish the wonderful advent swop hosted by the lovely Lynda.....a big thank you to you.......and for those that didn't partake this year, you should def look out for it next year as it's fab having a little present to open everyday in the run up to Christmas, esp one from like minded 'crafty' folk :)  Sign up for this one was around Sept so get following Lynda's blog and watch out for it.   She is also currently hosting a craft box swop, button with link can be found on my side bar.

Ok so we got up to Day 19.......here are the remaining days and goodies I received from Bea

Day 20............
A rainbow badge which goes well on my crochet hook case

Day 21.............

Snowman tissues...yes this is a little creased, but it's the last one...promise it's clean!!
Also opened some buttons today, as realised there was an extra parcel :)....not got a photo though as I have been tidying my craft bits and seem to have tidied these very well as they have disappeared!!
Day 22.............

Christmas Tags

Day 23............ok ok I know I already admitted I opened all the remaining presents on the 22nd, but I thought i'd continue in the spirit of the swop!

Beautiful Brooch

Day 24............

Yarn for my stash :)

Day 25..............

Tealight & Holder

Thank you to Bea for all her gifts xxxx

Here is what I sent to Bea

Day 20.........
something to help ward off chapped hands
Day 21..................

snowflake hanging decoration made by Cute & Cosy
pattern for snowflake from Lucy
Day 22....................
Felt and button flower brooch made by Cute & Cosy
Day 23.....................

Oil burner & cinnamon fragrance
Day 24...............................

Owl purse, would love to make one of these

Day 25..............................

Earwarmer headband made by Cute & Cosy
Pattern for knitted flower by Miss Crafty Fingers, earwarmer crochetted
and a bit of choccy
Well that's all for the 2011 Advent Swop, my second swop and I LOVE them so hoping to sign up to a few this year

No comments:

Post a Comment