Thursday 5 January 2012

Ribbon Challenge & my first Blog Hop

So......now I'm up to date with last years posts, Happy 2012 everyone.......a little late I know ;)

I am going to try and take part in Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog this year.  It was something I'd hoped to do when they started it around Sept last year, but in the run up to Christmas I was mega busy and couldn't take any more on.  They have just released their 1st challenge of the year and it's entitled 'New Beginnings'........here's my entry

The eagled eyed amongst you will recognise it is the cross stitch card I made for the birth of my friends baba it August.  We are currently awaiting the birth of another baby and the name of another newly born...so my fingers will be stitching away soon, but didn't want to miss the challenge.

If you go and have a mooch at the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog they are holding a blog hop to promote Crafty Ribbons sale on ribbon packs......the prize for the winner is £20 to spend at Crafty Ribbons....and there are little goodies along the way so go take a peek

13 comments:

  1. So pretty! Hoping the next baby arrives safely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, going to visit mum to be this afternoon, she is 14 days over tomorrow and getting very fed up x

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card! I just had a go at the Crafty Ribbons blog hop, they always do fab prizes too and their ribbon is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they and I love their challenges too x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card. thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons,.
    hugs Tessa & Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed on Sandie's blog that you were happy to have reached 21 followers - so I thoughbt I'd boost your total. Hello!

    MorningAJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, it is very appreciated :D x

      Delete
  5. Just seen your comment on Shabby Chic Sarah's blog. What a lovely blog you have with lots of lovely makes. I've also boosted your followers' total. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much to you too, was so excited when I logged in then and saw 23 followers :D x

      Delete
  6. Will do thanks Annie and thanks for letting me join you all x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafty ribbons. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping by to let you know I have awarded you the 'Versatile Blogger Award' - hope you like it, details on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete