Friday 26 August 2011

Finished Friday

A late posting for today's all finished friday project as i've been working hard to finish the bear for the little mans birthday tomorrow.  All done now so I shall get him photographed tomorrow before he goes to his new home and show you all in next Fridays reveal.

This is a cot/pram blanket I made for my brother-in-laws girlfriend, who was after a present for someone. I have made this before, but larger with a white ribbon as a Christening blanket for someone.  The pattern is from red heart and they have a pattern for matching cardigan (and a hat and booties I think).  I altered it to make this blanket and also they do not have a ribbon on their border, I have added this and hand tied the bows in each corner....



I would say I hope the recepient likes it, but I've found out the person who bought it has become attached to it and decided to keep it!



I got the baby cardigan finished for my mum, just!  But didn't get chance to photograph it as the weather was very overcast, so the lighting was rubbish.  I've asked her to send me a photo of it, so I should have two reveals for next Friday....or maybe i'll save one for the week after, i'm going to London that week so not sure i'll get much crafting done.  Although I am involved in a blog challenge with Crafty Ribbons and need to return two projects by the 12th Sept, so I best get my thinking cap on for that.  They have sent me some lovely Christmas ribbons to have a play with.......yes Christmas, time to get your thinking caps on for the festive season :)

Anyway, of to bed as a busy day tomorrow celebrating a 1st birthday, then a wedding on Sunday so some loevly things planned for the bank holiday weekend.  And if we have enough energy after all those celebrations, the husband has promised me he will take me to the Wirral food and drink festival, yum

No comments:

Post a Comment