Thursday 18 August 2011

WIP Wednesday

I've often wondered want WIP is.....then I stumbbled across the meaning recently.  So what am I working on at the moment....too many things probably!!




I'm hoping to have this little fella finished very soon as it is for a special little mans 1st birthday next week.  All to be revealed soon.

Also not been able to find any doll clothes patterns to fit the doll alive, I mentioned in a previous post.  So I have started a little romper this week in blue and hope to add some daisies to the front to match the headband.  I currently have the doll on loan so need to crack on with this as I don't want the little girl to miss her baby Lucy.

I've also almost finished another blanket, just need to go to the shop tomorrow and buy a baby blue ribbon to weave around the edge and I think the edge of the blanket is lacking something so will probably add a border.  I bought a really good book at the weekend, can't remember the name right now, but will tell you more about it when I post the finished blanket.

So these are this weeks projects, who knows what next week will bring...although thinking about it I also have a Mr Men mobile on the go as well.....so many things, so little time.

I did join a knitting/crochet group last night at my local wool shop and really enjoyed it, looking forward to next week already.

For the observant ones...I meant to come back on to post this last night, but fell asleep so my first WIP Wednesday was actually posted on a Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment