Sunday 23 October 2011

A trip to the beach and my mobile reveal

Another lovely weekend.....

Yesterday I went to a Christmas event with some friends at a local shop, seemed a little early but they only do one a year and we didn't want to miss it.  Made a couple of purchases, including some for the Christmas swaps I'm involved in, so all will be revealed at a later date.  Also got some ideas for some decorations for my tree.
Today we met my friends new baby and had a trip to the beach with them

the dogs and Mr N raring to go
I did take one of Baby E all tucked up in her pram on her first visit to the beach, but not sure whether her parents would appreciate a pic of her on the internet, so airing on the side of caution.  And then I have to confess we were too busy catching up, so I forgot to take anymore photos until the end of the walk!
Cockle pickers hard at work
They loved the mobile I made for her...although not sure Baby E loved it as she started crying, but she was due a feed, so hoping it wasn't the sight of the mobile that upset her!!  Are you ready for the reveal....no tears or i'll get a complex!!!!

Mr Messy

Little Miss Naughty

Mr Tickle

Mr Bump
This has been the biggest challenge I have taken on as I didn't have a pattern for them.  I have made hats and ripple blankets without a pattern, but these were in a completely different ball game. 

Mr Bump & Mr Messy being camera shy

I used an embroidery hoop and covered it in this lovely bright spotty ribbon from Crafty Ribbons then used one of their pink ribbons looped through a metal hoop to hang it ( but appear to have cut this off the top of my photo, oops).  So I was really quite pleased with the result.
Off for a cuppa, something sweet and a bit of crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment